Is dinner to you a three course meal or dialing for pizza? Do you eat standing over your kitchen sink or do you formally sit down with your family of 10 once a week. We take on a lot of different habits when it comes to eating and dining, so why not design your kitchen and dining room for how you live! We have everything you need to know about designing your kitchen and dining room according to your style and function so that you can getEATING!
- Kitchen Lighting Design
- Create A Refreshingly Traditional Dining Room
- Design Your Dream Kitchen!
- The Disappearing Dining Room
- Choosing Decorative Hardware For Your Kitchen.
- Designing Your Kitchen Around Your Family.
- Enhance Your Dining Room With Custom Furniture.
- How to select kitchen counter materials
- Creating a fun, Victorian Saloon Style Dining Room.
If you have a kitchen with low ceilings, try installing cabinetry with the grain running vertically through the wood. This creates a visual effect that makes the eye travel up and down, and the room appear higher.
Don’t forget to pay attention to your counter edge detail. Stone, solid surfacing or other types of counter fabricators can detail the edge of the surface in a few different styles. Here are some of the more popular ones: Square or eased edge, Quarter Round, Bevel, Bullnose, Ogee, Cove.
If you are replacing your existing faucet on a deck mount sink, it can be easier sometimes to replace it with a faucet from the same manufacturer as the sink is from. Try looking at their products first in order to ensure a correct fit.